Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome.

Welcome to my photo blog. It is called "Clickety" as an offshoot of my main blog, "Lickety Knit," which in itself is a pretty silly name. So there is a good chance that name will change. Especially because http://clickety.blogspot.com is taken by a whiny teenager. So don't bookmark this site, folks! It will likely move as soon as I think of a better name that isn't taken.

Anyway, I'm glad you're here to indulge me in my fumbling attempts at making photographs (doesn't that sound more artsy than "taking pictures"?). Please feel free to leave your thoughts.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Congrats on the new blog. You always take great photos, so I'm sure it will be great.

Amy

5/06/2005 02:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Too late; already bookmarked.

5/08/2005 05:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you'd join Flickr!

5/08/2005 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home